As UMTS has expanded to greater capacity and data rates with HSPA+, its ability to meet market demands has been extended and the technical challenge to develop conforming IP has increased. This presentaion covers a design flow to enable quick validation of prototype algorithms that can be readily measured against 3GPP requirements. The constituent algorithms are integrated into a complete PHY-layer simulation environment complete with surrounding NodeB and RF aspects to gain confidence in end-to-end performance characteristics. Additionally, this design flow reuses the same simulation models to verify the IP thus ensuring that the end product meets the requirements.
Key topics covered:
HSPA+ sees strong momentum
HSPA+ modem IP design and validation is complex
Integrated design and verification flow required
In order to be able to attend live programs or view recordings, you will need the following:
- A PC computer (Windows XP or above) or an Apple Mac (Intel CPU Only).
- Silverlight 4 or above by Microsoft Inc.
- Internet Explorer 7 or above / Firefox / Chrome / Safari for Mac
- Deactivate pop-up blockers or allow pop-up from you-niversity.com domain (learn how).
- Enable cookies in your browser (learn how).
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or above
- An Internet connection speed of 56Kbps or above (Wireless is not recommended)
- A sound card and speakers/headphones
- Firewall setup considerations
For further assistance contact us at Help Desk or call our toll free number:1-877-867-7300